- Setting up an Intranet Router - The Beginning
This article was written for
Linux.com Security section, and
on the 27th of September, 1999. It covers the concepts of an Linux based
intranet router, valid services to run, and much more.
- Basic Intranet Configuration
This article was written for Linux.com
Security section, and
on the 10th of October, 1999. It covers basic router configuration,
ip masquerading, and basic DNS administration.
- Applications for a Intranet Router
This is a unpublished article, that was intended to continue
the series about intranet routers. It covers a few of the basic
applications you may want to run on a router, such as DHCP and
- A Case Study in Website Management
- This is an overview of the procedures
Plugged In Software
uses to manage client and internal websites, given at
- A Newbies Guide to Security
- This covers a basic newbie security guide, and has things to
check after install. Written in January 2003.
- Introduction to Bitlbee
- This is a basic introduction to Bitlbee, a IRC to other chat network
gateway. It supports other chat networks such as AIM, ICQ, Jabber and MSN.
Written in early January 2004.
- An ADSL Router using FreeBSD
- This article covers how to upgrade a FreeBSD box and set
it up as an ADSL router for an internal network, including
how to firewall and do port forwards. Written in January 2004.
<< Back to Brad's Publications Page