- Linux in a commercial environment
This paper was presented to SAGE-AU '98 on Thursday 9th July, and to
SAGE-QLD on 15th February 1998.
- A Brief History of Linux
This article covers a brief history of Linux, what platforms it runs
under, and mentions a few different distributions.
- Multilink PPP under Linux
This is a brief description of how I got multilink PPP
working under RedHat 5.2
- Linux Clustering - Advanced Topics
This article covers advanced topics in clustering such as virtual servers, and high
availability, and was published in linux.com Sysadmin section on 25th April 2001 an
d in September 2001 edition of SAGE Advice
- Debian Packages and Boot Loaders
- This article covers creating Debian kernel packages, and how to
configure grub and lilo. Written in March 2002 and published in March 2002 SAGE Advice.
- Introduction to IPSec
- This article covers what IPSec is, and some scenarios for deploying it,
based on Linux's FreeSWAN implementation. Written in June 2002 and published
in June 2002
- Introduction to PAM
This article covers what PAM is, and covers some example modules.
Written in July 2001.
- Virtual Machines under Linux
- This presentation covers virtual machines under Linux, focusing on
User Mode Linux and mentioning VMWare and Wine. It was given at the
Queensland Chapter meeting on
10th April, 2003.
- Intro to MRTG
- This article covers a basic introduction to
graphing with MRTG - without using SNMP
- both of local and remote servers.
Written in May 2004 and published in June
- Terraria Server under Ubuntu
- This is a brief description of how to setup a
under Ubuntu. Written
in September 2014.
<< Back to Brad's Publications Page